Promoting Professional Development and Best Practice in EE
NAAEE Evaluation Clinic
Do you have questions about evaluation or assessment? Bring them to NAAEE's third annual Evaluation Clinic, where you can ask questions of the experts and contribute your own relevant experience. Learn from evaluation experts as well as peers through informal, roundtable conversations.
Friday October 21, 2:15pm–3:45pm
Special Session at NAAEE Conference
- Michaela Zint, Univ. of Michigan
- Nicole Ardoin, Stanford University
- John Baek
- Matthew H Browning, University of Illinois
- Dave Chase, DRC Consulting, LLC
- PEER Associates, Inc.
- Julie Ernst, University of MN Duluth
- Joe E. E. Heimlich, Institute for Learning Innovation
- Christine (Jie) Li, University of Missouri
- Thomas J. Marcinkowski, Florida Institute of Technology
- Elizabeth (Libby) P McCann, Antioch University New England
- Martha C. Monroe, University of Florida
- Bora Simmons, National Project for Excellence in Environmental Education
- Kathryn Stevenson, NC State University
Continue the conversation on the blog afterwards, or pre-seed it with a post to the Research & Evaluation group!