Promoting Professional Development and Best Practice in EE
The deadline for this job has passed and it is not visible on the eePRO Jobs page.
Deadline to Apply:
Wednesday, June 14, 2017, 12:00pm
The Administrative Assistant provides a positive impression as the first point of contact with Conservation Corps Minnesota & Iowa. The Assistant provides administrative support to Conservation Corps headquarters staff, manages multiple databases for various departments, and maintains office supply inventory and large conference room set-up.
- Serve as primary contact for external inquiries, staff front desk / reception area and main telephone line
- Assist Finance department with timekeeping tracking system management and processing credit card statements
- Assist with general Finance duties as assigned
- Assist with planning and/or implementation of department and program-specific events as neede
- Assist Program staff with onboarding of program participants, including helping to prepare hiring paperwork and assisting with participant entry into payroll system
- Maintain office supply inventory, manage office equipment and large conference room setup, and make bulk program purchases
- Manage postage / postage machine and distribute incoming office mail to staff
- High School Diplom
- Advanced proficiency with MS Excel
- Experience managing databases
- Proficiency with MS Outlook, Word, PowerPoint
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Professional demeanor and good interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, with proven ability to organize and prioritize work and meet critical deadlines.
- Positive attitude, enthusiasm and commitment to Conservation Corps mission and values.
- Bachelor’s Degree or 2-year Associates Degree in Office Administration or related field
- Previous experience with nonprofit organizations
- Familiarity with AmeriCorps and/or environmental conservation work
- This is a benefits-eligible, 30 hours/week, hourly position. Flexible scheduling available.
- Occasional evening and weekend work is required.
For more information, visit conservationcorps.org/employment
How to Apply:
Send resume and cover letter to HR@conservationcorps.org.
DEADLINE: June 14, 2017