Promoting Professional Development and Best Practice in EE
After-School Programs Intern 2016-2017
This job has expired and is not visible on the eePRO Jobs page.
Expectation for All Volunteer and Interns:
Support the Thorne mission and exhibit a commitment to:
- Working collaboratively, with integrity and respect for fellow employees, associates, and our communities.
- Embracing personal responsibility and accountability for your role at Thorne.
Fall 2016 Dates:
- Training: Sunday, September 11th, 9:30-2:30pm, Sombrero Marsh in Boulder
- Teaching Season: September 19th – December 9th. (Excluding Thanksgiving week).
Spring 2016 Dates:
- Training: TBD, Sombrero Marsh in Boulder
- Teaching Season: January 30th – April 28th. (Excluding Spring Break week).
How to Apply:
To apply, submit a Volunteer Application through Google Forms https://goo.gl/forms/EaPzvM4CS1fhklb72.
or at our website here: http://www.thornenature.org/get-involved/volunteer-intern/