Promoting Professional Development and Best Practice in EE
AmeriCorps Compliance Coordinator (Reno, NV)
This job has expired and is not visible on the eePRO Jobs page.
Essential Functions and Duties:
- Collect, file, and track all new AmeriCorps Volunteer paperwork;
- Monitor completion of AmeriCorps Criminal History Check requirements and ensure compliance with start dates;
- Track AmeriCorps Volunteers through their service term in order to enroll them, initiate evaluations, suspend terms as necessary, and exit members in compliance with standards and procedures;
- Ensure compliance with file audit guidelines;
- Enroll and exit members in the eGrants system; and
- Monitor completion of bi-weekly service logs (review for errors and request corrections).
- Update new member paperwork and resource documents as necessary, generate new member contracts, distribute all new member paperwork;
- Ensure compliance with internal HR and grantor/partner standards and procedures;
- Assist with program and organizational reporting; and
- Perform other tasks/ projects/operations as assigned.
• Rate of Pay: $16.35/hour or commensurate with experience
• Paid Health/Dental/Vision Coverage (first day of month following 60 days of employment)
• Accrued Personal Leave (after 90 days probation)
• 401k Plan Option (after 90 days probation)
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field;
- Previous experience with or knowledge of the AmeriCorps program, preferably administering a State Program or Education Award Program;
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google Drive;
- Strong organizational skills and demonstrated experience handling multiple priorities;
- Exceptional interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills;
- Acute attention to detail;
- Ability to work under limited supervision;
- Excellent judgment and problem-solving skills;
- Willingness and ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic office environment, and to consistently enact high performance standards and a strong work and team ethic in support of the mission of GBI; and
- Experience working with non-profit organizations and/or federal or state agencies preferred.
All offers of employment are conditional upon completion of an acceptable check of the National Sex Offender Public Registry and federal criminal background check.
How to Apply:
To learn more and apply, please follow the link below: