Promoting Professional Development and Best Practice in EE
Cafeteria Chef I
This job has expired and is not visible on the eePRO Jobs page.
Website:Keystone Science School
- Must possess an intellectually disciplined process of actively and skillfully conceptualizing, applying, analyzing,synthesizing, and/or evaluating information gathered from, or generated by, observation, experience, reflection,reasoning, or communication, as a guide to belief and action
- Additionally, we require and expect this person to be disciplined in thinking that is clear, rational, openminded, and informed by evidence
- Strong work ethic and will work until the job is complete
- Motivation to contribute positively to the KSS at-large community
- Interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written or oral form
- Multi-task efficiently while managing a high-volume workload in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Superior customer service skills with the ability to be creative and think ‘outside the box
- Strong command of communication, writing, and organizational skills
- Effectively interact with people of diverse backgrounds and different levels of experience
- Ability to work in a busy environment with many distractions;
- Write reports, correspondence, and procedure manuals with attention to detail
- Ability to create, manage, and maintain a budget utilizing Microsoft Excel and Quickbooks
- Ability to track information and manage high volume of data such as contacts, prospective donors, and participating teachers.
How to Apply:
Complete the Employment Application found under our Employment Page at www.KeystoneScienceSchool.org.
Application materials will be accepted until position is filled.