Promoting Professional Development and Best Practice in EE
The deadline for this job has passed and it is not visible on the eePRO Jobs page.
Deadline to Apply:
Tuesday, February 28, 2017, 5:00pm
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assists with office work including maintaining medical records and confidential camper information files, supervising campers/classes when teacher is not present, interacting with parents and Zoo staff.
- Maintain inventory of camp supplies including water bottles, baseball hats, camp snacks, and first aid supplies.
- Review, stock, and deliver weekly teacher supplies based on program request forms.
- Ensure that camp teachers and administrative staff are properly equipped with weekly attendance rosters, medical files, and necessary forms.
- Keep all classrooms clean, organized, and stocked with appropriate supplies, water, and snacks.
- Supervise Summer Safari campers during teacher breaks.]
- Assist in developing and leading activities for the daily morning meeting.
- Provided excellent customer service via phone, email, and in-person to Summer Safari Day Camp families.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must have at least one year of college.
- Must have at least one year office experience and one year experience with children working in a camp or informal education and a love and appreciation for wildlife and the outdoors.
- Valid Driver’s License required with clean motor vehicle record.
- Must be available for orientation on Tuesday, June 13 and every Monday-Friday from June 19-August 18, 2017.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must have experience with the Microsoft Office suite, comfortable learning new computer skills quickly
- Must have organizational skills
- Must be detail oriented
- Must be able to work independently
How to Apply:
All interested applicants should upload their resume and cover letter to www.fonzjobs.com.
As an equal opportunity employer, FONZ values workplace diversity.