Promoting Professional Development and Best Practice in EE
Camp Coordinator- Camp Rocky Farm
The deadline for this job has passed and it is not visible on the eePRO Jobs page.
Deadline to Apply:
Friday, May 28, 2021, 5:30pm
The Camp Coordinator assists the Camp Director in the administration and coordination of the camp operation; to support the Girl Scout ethical code in all phases of camp life and help to assure the Girl Scout national camping objectives and GSSNE program goals are carried out; to fully support and actively participate in the team approach to camp management and achievement of goals.
Reports To: Camp Director
- June 21- August 10 Monday-Friday (July 5th observed holiday)
- 35 hrs./week (does not include Thursday night campout and shuttle bus duty)
- Supervise specialized program operations as assigned
- Assures that health and safety practiced are followed at all times
- Serves as point person for Unit Leaders
- Helps with scheduling of staff and program activities
- Assist with overseeing that all equipment and the property is properly cared for
- Keep track of badges and awards (staff and campers)
- Help plan and carry out pre-camp, on-the-job training, and one on one training
- Performs weekly evaluations of staff and program
- Directs camp operation in the absence of the Camp Director
- Helps coordinate post-camp work
- Follows established crisis procedures
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Current First Aid/CPR certification
- Be able to give and/or follow directions in an emergency
- Ability to act as role model for campers
- Experience as a Girl Scout camper or youth leader desirable
- Ability to work on a team
- Be interested, know about, and be skilled in the Girl Scout program & safety practices in a camp setting.
- Willing to work in a camp setting
- High and low ropes elements
- First Aid/CPR
Age: 21 years of age minimum
How to Apply:
Please apply for this position online by May 28, 2021.