Promoting Professional Development and Best Practice in EE
Camp Counselor & Assistant
The deadline for this job has passed and it is not visible on the eePRO Jobs page.
Deadline to Apply:
Monday, April 24, 2017, 1:30pm
- Enthusiastically engage campers by leading them through environmental and conservation education lessons, Zoo tours, animal encounters, arts and crafts, games and activities for age groups ranging from Pre Kindergarten-Rising 8th Graders (4-14 years).
- Perform animal encounters as needed (training required)
- Document all camp issues as needed including camper behavior and incidents.
- Complete assigned responsibilities including set-up, clean-up and program maintenance. Assist with daily check-in and check-out.
- Supervise lunchtime activities.
- Build and maintain a good working rapport with co-workers, campers and parents.
- Work in a team environment, creating a safe and fun experience for children.
- Perform other duties as required
How to Apply:
To apply, visit napleszoo.org/jobs or send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org