Promoting Professional Development and Best Practice in EE
Campbell Creek Science Center Manager
The deadline for this job has passed and it is not visible on the eePRO Jobs page.
Deadline to Apply:
Friday, December 2, 2016, 11:00pm
- Responsible for the technical and administrative supervision of professional, technical, clerical, and administrative work.
- Responsible for programming and annual budgeting submissions.
- Serve as the principle point of contact for all coordination activities between the Center and other organizations.
- Responsible for the preparation and execution of the Center's portion of the Anchorage District Annual Work Plan (AWP).
- Serve as spokesperson and directing public relations activities for the Center.
- Make decisions concerning building management, safety and security, entrance fees collections management, and interpretive programs.
How to Apply:
Follow these links for more information:
DEU (for all qualified persons): https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/457598500/
Merit (for current and former federal employees): https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/457598600/