Promoting Professional Development and Best Practice in EE
CATCH Afterschool Coordinator
This job has expired and is not visible on the eePRO Jobs page.
Website:Keystone Science School
- Must possess an intellectually disciplined process of actively and skillfully conceptualizing, applying, analyzing, synthesizing, and/or evaluating information gathered from, or generated by, observation, experience, reflection, reasoning, or communication, as a guide to belief and action
- Strong work ethic and will work until the job is complete;
- Motivation to contribute positively to the KSS at-large community;
- Interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written or oral form;
- Multi-task efficiently while managing a high-volume workload in a fast-paced, changing environment;
- Superior customer service skills with the ability to be creative and think ‘outside the box’;
- Strong command of communication, writing, and organizational skills;
- Effectively interact with people of diverse backgrounds and different levels of experience;
- Ability to work in a busy environment with many distractions;
- Ability to track information and manage high volume of data such as contacts, prospective donors, and participating teachers.
Position Start Date:
Tuesday, August 16, 2016
How to Apply:
Want to find yourself at the heart of Science. Adventure. Fun? Apply now!
To apply please submit a 2015 Afterschool Employment Application located on the CATCH Afterschool Employment Page. You will be required to submit a cover letter and resume in the application. Applications will be considered on a rolling basis.
Hourly rate of $15-$16, DOE and approximately 15 hours per week. Staff are eligible to be considered for raises following each successfully completed 12-week session of programming.