Promoting Professional Development and Best Practice in EE
CATCH Afterschool Substitute Facilitator
This job has expired and is not visible on the eePRO Jobs page.
Website:Keystone Science School
- Must possess an intellectually disciplined process of actively and skillfully conceptualizing, applying, analyzing, synthesizing, and/or evaluating information gathered from, or generated by, observation, experience, reflection, reasoning, or communication, as a guide to belief and action
- Strong work ethic and will work until the job is complete;
- Motivation to contribute positively to the KSS at-large community
- Interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written or oral form
- Multi-task efficiently while managing a high-volume workload in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Superior customer service skills with the ability to be creative and think ‘outside the box
- Strong command of communication, writing, and organizational skills
- Effectively interact with people of diverse backgrounds and different levels of experience
- Ability to work in a busy environment with many distractions
- Ability to track information and manage high volume of data such as contacts, prospective donors, and participating teachers
How to Apply:
To apply please submit a 2016 Afterschool Employment Application located on the CATCH Afterschool Employment Page. You will be required to submit a cover letter and resume in the application. Application deadline- August 15th, 2016. Applications will be considered on a rolling basis thereafter.
Hourly rate of $13-$14, DOE and approximately 10 hours per week. Staff are eligible to be considered for raises following each successfully completed 12-week Session of programming.