Promoting Professional Development and Best Practice in EE
Clean Boats/Clean Waters Watercraft Inspector
The deadline for this job has passed and it is not visible on the eePRO Jobs page.
Deadline to Apply:
Tuesday, April 11, 2017, 10:00am
Inspectors work at public water access sites educating the public by providing information to watercraft users and conducting a brief survey while inspecting watercraft for invasive species. Other duties include assisting the AIS coordinator and working closely with Clean Boats Clean Waters volunteers.
The Watercraft Inspector will:
- Inspect watercraft and trailers for invasive species
- Educate the public on how to prevent the spread of aquatic invasive species
- Distribute informational materials to boaters
- Conduct a verbal survey and enter data to the SWIMS online database
- Participate in State-wide led efforts including Drain Campaign, AIS Bridge Snapshot Day, Landing Blitz, and Project RED
How to Apply:
Questions can be directed to the Regional AIS Coordinator:
AIS Coordinator -Sheboygan County