Promoting Professional Development and Best Practice in EE
Colonial Williamsburg Foundation and National Association for Interpretation Announce Fellowship in Interpretation Research
The deadline for this job has passed and it is not visible on the eePRO Jobs page.
Deadline to Apply:
Monday, July 3, 2017, 11:00pm
Website:Colonial Williamsburg Fellowships
The Foundation is looking for highly qualified applicants to pursue fields of study of their own choosing during their residency. Successful applicants are expected to maintain continuous residency in Colonial Williamsburg and remain highly engaged in the academic life on the campus. A $2500 monthly stipend will be made available to fellows to support their research endeavors and living expenses.
How to Apply:
- Applications are due by July 3, 2017; results will be announced by July 17
- Proposals will be accepted for one or two months in 2017; beginning and ending dates should be listed
- Longitudinal studies requiring month-long residencies in both 2017 and 2018 will be considered
- Application is open to NAI members
- Proposals should demonstrate a capacity to contribute to the field of interpretation through study of training, visitation, or planning.
- Applications should include the following:
- Project abstract (250 word maximum)
- Project description (1000 word maximum)\
- Names and contact info for two professional references
- Indication of U.S. citizenship and work eligibility
$2500 stipend per month served