Promoting Professional Development and Best Practice in EE
Communications and Marketing Coordinator
The deadline for this job has passed and it is not visible on the eePRO Jobs page.
Deadline to Apply:
Friday, April 10, 2020, 11:30pm
- Research, write, and distribute social media posts, email newsletters, news releases, and other informational materials for all agency programs, including the Environmental Education Leadership Corps, Professional Environmental Educator Certification, and Kentucky Green & Healthy Schools programs.Design agency publications and marketing materials.
- Update and maintain agency social media accounts.
- Update and maintain the agency website.
- Coordinate with the communications staff of the Education and Workforce Development Cabinet.
- Travel regularly around Kentucky to cover agency events and other environmental education events.
The person in this position will be required to work from the office in Frankfort approximately one day per week, with the option to do the remainder remotely.
How to Apply:
To apply, submit a resume, cover letter, and writing sample to Wesley Bullock at firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline to apply is March 23, 2020.
$20 per hour (no benefits)