Promoting Professional Development and Best Practice in EE
Communications & Marketing Coordinator
The deadline for this job has passed and it is not visible on the eePRO Jobs page.
Deadline to Apply:
Friday, March 25, 2022, 11:00pm
The Communications and Marketing Coordinator is a full-time position reporting to the Director of Development and Communications. The Coordinator is responsible for implementing strategies designed to drive program enrollment and strengthen our relationships with the public and community partners. This includes responsibility for social media, website, outreach, marketing and public relations.
● Develop, design, write and edit marketing and communications materials, including press releases, blog posts and social media content.
● Strengthen, manage and grow the Center’s social media presence; engage with HCE social media followers, social media influencers and direct DMs to appropriate parties within the organization.
● Update, manage and and grow the Center’s list of contacts including donors, vendors, volunteers, business partners, and community stakeholders.
● Write, create and send regular external e-communications including program announcements, the Scoop e-newsletter, and special messages from organization and leadership.
● Maintain the HCE’s website, including giving and campaign pages, in close collaboration with HCE’s Education Program Manager and Registration and Database Administrator
● Work with external printers, graphic designers, photographers, videographers, and other vendors.
● Fulfill other duties as assigned.
● Experience creating digital content and managing communications campaigns
● Exceptional writing skills with the ability to compose engaging and accurate content
● Familiarity with the best practices of common social media platforms
● Experience managing professional social media accounts and maintaining and improving websites
● Public relations experience, with outreach, marketing and promotion skills
● Experience targeting audiences through messaging and branding
● Proficiency creating social media ads and campaigns and designing outreach materials
● Significant technology proficiency with graphic design software applications, Google and Microsoft Suites
How to Apply:
Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com by March 25th.