Promoting Professional Development and Best Practice in EE
Community Development Coordinator
This job has expired and is not visible on the eePRO Jobs page.
The Community Development Coordinator will:
- Assist with the ongoing assessment of target community needs related to grade-level standards support, experiential education development, and overall student engagement and eagerness to learn.
- Increase community awareness of and access to hands-on STEM education resources and opportunities through community outreach, marketing, and media-based strategies.
- Co-design, with school administrators, classroom teachers, and other education professionals, localized, hands-on resources and materials for educators, and innovative tools for community-wide learning engagement.
- Assist with the development of a grant and fundraising toolkit that provides training, resources, and support for schools seeking support for hands-on STEM learning. Assist with grant writing efforts.
- Plan strategically with partner community organizations and businesses to increase regional awareness of and support for hands-on, outdoor learning through schools and youth institutions.