Promoting Professional Development and Best Practice in EE
Community Outreach Coordinator
This job has expired and is not visible on the eePRO Jobs page.
The main purpose of this position is to reach out to local communities, with a particular focus on historically underserved groups, to promote inclusive and engaging park programs. This position will plan and implement outreach strategies, coordinate field trips and other programs, and lead or assist in conducting those programs.
Base Wage: $15.00 per hour
Start: July 3, 2022
End: October 1, 2022
Schedule: 40 hours per week, generally M-F with some weekends and evenings
- Develop and execute new programs and adapt existing programs to focus on inclusive themes.
- Work to establish and maintain relationships within underserved communities.
- Maintain a calendar of outreach activities at the park and off-site at local schools, organizations, community centers, etc., to promote park programming and activities.
- Keep records and report on progress.
- Legal U.S. resident, 18 years and older
- Valid U.S. driver’s license
- High School Diploma/GED
- Able to work independently and remotely
- Strong communication and presentation skills
Desired Skills and Certifications:
- Bilingual in English and Spanish.
- Familiar with basic computer programs and social media platforms.
- Interest in equality, diversity, and inclusion in outdoor education and recreation.
How to Apply:
Please send a resume and cover letter stating your qualifications, experience, and interest for the position to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions about the position, email or call 208-824-5918.