Promoting Professional Development and Best Practice in EE
Content Producer - Australian Conservation Foundation
The deadline for this job has passed and it is not visible on the eePRO Jobs page.
Deadline to Apply:
Monday, June 27, 2016, 9:00am
Website:Australian Conservation Foundation
This role sits in ACF’s Brand and Engagement team within the Engagement Directorate. With the oversight of the Brand and Engagement Manager, the team ensures ACF delivers exceptional quality engagement and care to our supporters, including donors and members, consistent with ACF’s brand. The team produces ACF’s supporter communications products, facilitates organisational events, and develops and manages strategic partnerships.
In this role you will be responsible for writing and producing compelling content and engagement products such as publications, collateral and videos, managing ACF’s image and story libraries, and maintaining ACF’s website.
You will have:
- Creativity and a passion for storytelling.
- Experience as a writer who can compose cracking content for different channels.
- Exceptional project management skills, an ability to juggle competing deadlines, and attention to detail.
- Experience managing designers and creative contracts, an eye for great imagery and design.
- Skills in managing image databases and web content management systems.
- Ability to switch between editing a report to composing engaging online content.
Don’t miss out on this unique and exciting opportunity!
How to Apply:
Submit your application, addressing the Key Selection Criteria in the Position Description, to Jill Rischbieth, Brand and Engagement Manager, email@example.com, using the subject line: Content Producer application via EthicalJobs, by 9AM, Monday 27th June 2016.
View the full Position Description on our website www.acfonline.org.au or below
For more information about this opportunity contact Jill Rischbieth, Brand and Engagement Manager,on 03 9345 1141.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply. Applicants must have the right to live and work in Australia to be considered for this job. We request no agency contact please.