Promoting Professional Development and Best Practice in EE
The deadline for this job has passed and it is not visible on the eePRO Jobs page.
Deadline to Apply:
Wednesday, November 3, 2021, 12:00pm
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Research corporate and foundation prospects, identifying best fit with NEEF offerings.
- Maintain up-to-date funder information in Salesforce database.
- Process gifts and prepare donor acknowledgments. Reconcile contributions from individuals with Finance.
- Assist in report, letter of inquiry, PowerPoint presentations, proposal writing and completion of grant application forms.
- Assist in preparation of development materials for funder and board meetings, and other materials as requested.
- Liaise with consultant to process required annual state charitable solicitation registration renewals.
- Regularly update NEEF’s information with charity rating sites (e.g., Guidestar, Charity Navigator) to maintain high ratings.
- Support future fundraising travel and event planning, on occasion.
- Attend webinars and events when needed.
- As requested, participate in development planning meetings.
Skills, Knowledge, and Expertise
- Minimum education: 2-year or 4-year degree in business, fundraising/development, or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of two years of professional work experience, including internships.
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills; excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Computer proficiency of Microsoft Office. Ability to learn and master new software programs a plus.
- Strong organizational skills; ability to manage multiple priorities and frequent deadlines.
- Strong research skills and ability to summarize large amounts of information.
- Knowledge of corporate sustainability, environmental issues, and environmental education are a plus.
- Self-starter and ability to work as a part of a team.
- Ability to read and understand budgeting data; familiarity with financial tracking.
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM database a plus.
Salary: The salary for this position is commensurate with experience. NEEF offers excellent benefits, a collaborative and learning environment, flexible hours, and values work-life balance. We are looking for someone who is passionate about making a long-term impact at a growing organization. The office is in Washington, D.C. and is metro accessible. Our team is currently teleworking due to the pandemic. The position allows for permanent telework for qualified candidates in the US.
At NEEF, diversity, inclusion, and equal opportunity applies to both our workforce and the communities we serve.
NEEF is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer and is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. NEEF is committed to providing access, equal opportunity, and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment.
How to Apply:
You can find the application here: https://www.neefusa.org/about-neef/careers