Promoting Professional Development and Best Practice in EE
This job has expired and is not visible on the eePRO Jobs page.
Website:SCA Crew Leader Job Announcement
The Student Conservation Association (SCA), America’s #1 conservation service organization seeks qualified applicants to lead, educate, and inspire Seattle high school students in the Seattle Community Program.
June through August
- Co-lead field based projects, such as trail building, invasive removal and habitat restoration
- Teach environmental education curriculum
- Mentor youth in job readiness and personal development
- Create a fun and productive atmosphere for crew members
- Be at least 21 years old.
- Strong interest in working with and mentoring urban youth.
- Proven experience working with youth, preferably in an outdoor/team-based setting.
- Fluency/proficiency in a second language highly desirable.
- Outdoor living skills, Experience with conservation work.
- Proven ability to manage complex logistics in an organized fashion.
- Valid driver’s license for 3+ years and clean driving record. Criminal background check must pass SCA standards.
- Possess current First Aid and CPR certifications, Wilderness First Aid preferred.
- Must have personal housing arrangements in program city
Position Start Date:
Friday, June 1, 2018
How to Apply:
$600/week, paid training