Promoting Professional Development and Best Practice in EE
CWES Program Manager
The deadline for this job has passed and it is not visible on the eePRO Jobs page.
Deadline to Apply:
Friday, October 28, 2016, 12:00am
- The successful candidate for this position will work with the CWES Director to oversee the day to day coordination and delivery of CWES programs, including the environmental education practicum(s), school day and residential programs, the CWES summer camp, and other group programs.
- Serve as an instructional team member and mentor for students in NR 376/576: Environmental Education Practicum located at CWES and NR 482: Environmental Education/Interpretation Practicum located at CWES and the Schmeeckle Reserve.
- Work with the CWES Director to train, supervise and mentor program and summer staff, graduate students, interns, and practicum students.
- Participate in other CWES team functions including brochure development, website design and maintenance, curriculum development, teaching environmental education programs, public relations, strategic planning, group reservations and facility use, equipment management and leading summer adventure trips.
- Work with the CWES Director and staff to plan and coordinate other special events. This position involves evening and weekend responsibilities.