Promoting Professional Development and Best Practice in EE
Dean and Excellence Chair
This job has expired and is not visible on the eePRO Jobs page.
- A terminal degree and outstanding academic record;
- Record of success in leadership and administration;
- Demonstrated commitment to interdisciplinary teaching and research;
- Recognition of the importance of engaging diverse and underrepresented communities;
- Outstanding communication and relationship-building skills;
- Commitment to collaborative approaches to environmental decision-making;
- Deep understanding of contemporary environmental and natural resources issues.
How to Apply:
Candidates should submit an online application at www.uwyo.edu along with a letter of interest, a detailed CV, and contact information for four references (to be contacted only for finalists) uploaded as one document. Address applications to the search chair, Dr. Kate Miller, Provost. Nominations and expressions of interest will be held in confidence until on-campus interviews are conducted. Application process questions can be addressed to Mandy Gifford at firstname.lastname@example.org.