Promoting Professional Development and Best Practice in EE
Ecology Education Program Assistant
The deadline for this job has passed and it is not visible on the eePRO Jobs page.
Deadline to Apply:
Friday, March 3, 2017, 5:00pm
- Assist with the Hudson Data Jam Competition, which will include advertising, coordinating registration and judging, providing classroom support, judging entries, and running the Data Jam Awards Expo.
- Help promote and teach Ecosystem Exploration programs for school groups at the Cary Institute, and Schoolyard Ecology programs at local schools.
- Support other facets of the Institute’s education programs, including teacher workshops, curriculum development and education research.
- This is an hourly, non-benefitted position.
- Final candidate will be required to complete a post-offer, pre-employment background check.
- All candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Position is open until February 11, 2017 or until filled.
- Course background (Bachelor’s degree preferred) in ecology or related field.
- Ecology teaching experience with school children and the public.
- Ability to communicate with a wide range of the public.
- Excellent writing and organizational skills.
How to Apply:
Visit our website at http://www.caryinstitute.org/who-we-are/jobs and complete our online job application. Please attach one document which includes a cover letter, resume and the names and full contact information (including e-mail address) for three professional references. Include job code 17011-I in your correspondence. For more information contact Shelly Forster: email@example.com
The Cary Institute is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action (AA) employer. It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.