Promoting Professional Development and Best Practice in EE
Education and Outreach Specialist
The deadline for this job has passed and it is not visible on the eePRO Jobs page.
Deadline to Apply:
Saturday, June 24, 2017, 4:00pm
Education and Outreach:
- Develop a variety of in-class and outside of the classroom fieldtrip programs related to the importance and diversity of wetlands for a wide variety of audiences.
- Cultivate and expand our “Friends of the Baker Wetlands” program.
- Provide information to the public about various programs and activities at the Baker Wetlands through the Baker University website, Facebook, newsletter and other possible avenues.
- Coordinate volunteer staffing of our greeters for the information desk and gift shop. Order, stock, and maintain bookkeeping for the gift shop.
- Assist with monitoring building during occasional after-hour events.
- Assist with habitat management projects including prescribed burns, invasive species control, and tree removal.
- Responsible for the safety and well-being of students, interns, and volunteers
How to Apply:
Email: HR Department, Baker University