Promoting Professional Development and Best Practice in EE
Education Program Coordinator
This job has expired and is not visible on the eePRO Jobs page.
The Education Program Coordinator leads program registration, tracking, evaluation, data management and reporting for Oxbow’s Education (OxEd) programs. These include field trips (school and family), summer and seasonal camps, in-school programs, activities at public events, and custom program offerings. This position provides customer service to teachers and parents, coordinates with teachers prior to field trips, and supports the delivery of educational programming.
- Oversee OxEd program registrations, including initial participant program communication, scheduling, and follow-up
- Assist the OxEd Manager to market, evaluate and document Oxbow Education programs, including field trips, off-site programs, partnership programs, special events and camps
- Support of Education Program volunteers, including scheduling, tracking and communications
- Lead role in the design, implementation and data collection for program evaluations
- Leading role in external communication with participants regarding Oxbow Education programming
- Utilizing customer relationship management (CRM) software to generate reports for internal use (including other Oxbow program departments) and as needed for external relations
- Work closely with the Marketing team to develop and execute outreach and marketing strategies for OxEd programming
Program Support and Delivery
- Oversee coordination of education programs (including field trips, off-site programs, special events and camps) —lead role in group registration, scheduling and payment; collaborating with finance and operations teams as needed
- Support the OxEd Assistant Manager with partnership programs with local schools and other organizations
- Coordinate with teachers/group leaders, and help organize staff and resources prior to all trips
- Facilitate delivery of spring, fall and winter programs for all age levels as needed (on-site, virtual and outreach)
- Expectation of working some nights and weekends as needed
- Lead role in coordinating registration, scheduling and payment of Oxbow Camp participants, as well as communication with camper families before, during and after camp sessions, working closely with the Summer Camp Director
- Assist in preparing for Oxbow’s Camps and support staff and participants as needed during programming (including leading activities)
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience with program coordination or project management
- Familiarity with Neon (or other CRM systems) and ability to learn basic functions of our registration software
- Familiarity with Microsoft tools including Excel, Teams, SharePoint and/or ability to learn MS tools for internal and external collaboration
- Strong organizational skills, including the ability to manage and prioritize multiple concurrent projects simultaneously
- Experience managing, analyzing and representing data, including building and sharing programmatic reports
- Experience with education and/or working with youth, included demonstrated skill in creating and fostering safe (emotionally and physically) environments for youth
- Commitment to equity, inclusion and social/environmental justice
- Strong leadership skills, confident giving direction and managing people and activities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must possess good problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Openness and flexibility
- Ability to take direction, ask for help/clarity when necessary, and accept constructive feedback on work and technique
- Proficiency in language other than English (esp. Spanish) preferred, but not required
- Possess or are willing to obtain relevant certifications (eg – first aid, CPR, etc.) (training/certification will be provided or cost will be compensated)
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY COMMITMENT
Oxbow is committed to cultivating a culture of diversity and inclusion. We value the individual differences, life experiences, and knowledge that our staff bring to their work and their communities. Valuing diversity is a significant part of our culture, our values, and the success of Oxbow’s mission.
Oxbow provides equal employment opportunities to all staff members and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Oxbow is committed to fostering a racially diverse team. People of color are encouraged to apply.
This is a regular, full-time position, with a competitive compensation package, including 100% employer paid health and dental insurance, generous holiday, vacation, and sick leave. Hourly rate is $18 to $20, depending on experience.
Apply by January 18th for first consideration. Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis after this date until position is filled.
How to Apply:
Visit https://oxbow.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=35&source=bamboohr, click on the "Apply for This Job" button, and follow the prompts.