Promoting Professional Development and Best Practice in EE
Education Program Manager
This job has expired and is not visible on the eePRO Jobs page.
The Education Programs Manager works for the Sassafras Environmental Education Center (SEEC) and reports to SEEC’s Program Director. The EPM’s primary responsibility is to support the Program Director with the daily operation and expansion of SEEC’s educational offerings. This responsibility encompasses, but is not limited to, the following:
- Development and revision of lesson plans and programs that help to accomplish SEEC’s mission to give participants a substantive frame of reference as to how human beings can live compatibly with nature’s design.
- Leading interdisciplinary outdoor lessons and activities for school groups, camps, community groups and public.
- Regular communication with teachers and school administrators.
- Care and maintenance for gear, equipment and tools used for programs.
- Searching and applying for funding opportunities for programs and projects aligned with SEEC’s goals.
- Fundraising support.
- Communication with Maryland Department of Natural Resources Park Service.
- Communication with Kent County Public Works and Kent County Parks and Recreation.
- Risk assessment and monitoring.
- Document and submit SEEC expenditures (i.e. expense reports to ESCL, KCPS)
- Outdoor labor as projects require.
- Volunteer coordination.
- Documentation of participant numbers.
- Program evaluation.
- Developing and following the annual work plan aligned with SEEC & ESLC goals and 5-year strategic plan.
How to Apply:
To Apply: To apply send resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to email@example.com.