Promoting Professional Development and Best Practice in EE
The deadline for this job has passed and it is not visible on the eePRO Jobs page.
Deadline to Apply:
Friday, July 1, 2016, 5:00pm
Full time, 40 hours/week (Tuesday-Saturday, 9-5 with occasional evening hours).
- Teach school, public and scout programs and birthday parties
- Book programs for the Education department
- Coordinate with teachers to create multi-visit program series that compliment school curricula
- Design and write curricula
- Oversee program evaluation
- Care for and handle education animals in collaboration with Education Coordinator
- Maintain program materials
- Assist with NBS annual events
- Assist with camp duties as needed
How to Apply:
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to Rachel Holbert at email@example.com.