Promoting Professional Development and Best Practice in EE
ELLMS Network Coordinator
The deadline for this job has passed and it is not visible on the eePRO Jobs page.
Deadline to Apply:
Friday, October 28, 2016, 5:00pm
Network Description: Environmental Living and Learning for Maine Students (ELLMS) is a collaboration of residential environmental learning centers (Chewonki, The Ecology School, Schoodic Institute and UMaine 4-H Camp and Learning Centers at Bryant Pond and Tanglewood) working in partnership with Maine schools to provide outdoor learning experiences that empower students and educators to create healthy, vibrant communities. ELLMS is governed by a Memorandum of Understanding, mutually agreed upon by each member organization.
- Facilitate communication and information sharing among ELLMS partner organizations.
- Support ELLMS through meeting management, interest negotiation, and action item follow through.
- Assist in locating potential funding sources and developing grant proposals. Coordinate and lead grant reporting.
- Track budget, grant, and other resources needed to support ELLMS operations.
- Work with members to clarify and periodically revisit network purpose and priorities.
- Facilitate data collection necessary for assessing and evaluating effectiveness of network activities.
- Represent ELLMS in external communications, including in person and electronically. Maintain ELLMS website and coordinate any marketing or social media activities.
- Demonstrated ability to cultivate relationships and support productivity of others in complex, inter-organizational settings.
- Outstanding oral and written communications skills.
- Flexibility, adaptability and integrity.
- Experience in grant writing and fundraising.
- Experience in marketing, social media and website maintenance.
- Working knowledge of the field of environmental education.
Location: Flexible. Network coordinator should be located within Maine, with ability to travel and participate in meetings with ELLMS partners or at other locations.
Compensation: The ELLMS Network Coordinator will receive an hourly rate of $45 as an independent contractor. The ELLMS Network Coordinator will be expected to work approximately 15 hours a week across 45 weeks per year.
The ELLMS partner organizations are EEO/AA Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How to Apply:
Send cover letter, resume and list of three references to email@example.com. Applications are due by Friday, October 28, 2016.