Promoting Professional Development and Best Practice in EE
Environmental Education Intern
The deadline for this job has passed and it is not visible on the eePRO Jobs page.
Deadline to Apply:
Monday, January 16, 2017, 12:00pm
Duties: Intern will work to meet the School’s mission by:
- Working with PMSS staff to support the mission of Pine Mountain and provide a safe, fun learning environment for our participants
- Providing direct programming to K-12 students visiting the School
- Participating in all education and safety trainings
- Maintaining classrooms and teaching materials. This includes helping with the care of classroom animals
- Building capacity for the organization by providing direct or administrative support for various community, agricultural, and sustainability programs.
- Completion of two years of undergraduate studies
- Ability to hike on moderately steep trails and in variable weather
- An interest in educating students using the natural environment
- CPR/First Aid certification or ability to obtain certification upon hiring
- Must be able to lift at least 20 pounds
- Must be able to pass Kentucky State Police Background Check
- High moral character
How to Apply:
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to Susan at email@example.com.