Promoting Professional Development and Best Practice in EE
Environmental Field Instructor
The deadline for this job has passed and it is not visible on the eePRO Jobs page.
Deadline to Apply:
Monday, October 31, 2016, 12:00pm
Instructor will lead Environmental Field Trips for school aged children ranging in age from 9 to 18. Instructors will be responsible for instruction, safety, and logistics during trips. We take students to locations throughout South Florida and lead them in canoeing, kayaking, snorkeling, camping, etc.
- Must be a Broward, Palm Beach, and Miami-Dade County Resident
- Flexible schedule (Monday-Friday)
- Seeking degree in biology, environmental studies or related field
- Strong swimming ability a must (lifeguard and CPR certifications required after hire)
- Strong canoeing/kayaking ability
- Strong leadership skills
How to Apply:
Please submit cover letter and resume' to email@example.com