Promoting Professional Development and Best Practice in EE
Environmental Steward Internship
The deadline for this job has passed and it is not visible on the eePRO Jobs page.
Deadline to Apply:
Friday, December 23, 2016, 5:00pm
Nature’s Academy is seeking bright, dedicated, hard-working, and enthusiastic Environmental Steward Interns to assist in day and overnight programs.
Interns must hold an undergraduate degree or be currently enrolled university students pursuing a degree in a related discipline (i.e. marine science, biology, environmental science, education). All interns must possess a valid driver’s license and be able to pass a criminal background check.
Additional requirements include:
- Comfortable speaking with the general public (adults and children)
- Detailed oriented and organized
- Self-motivated and willing to try new things
- Willingness to maintain a flexible schedule
- Willingness to work outdoors in Florida’s heat, rain and wind
- Experience working in an informal education setting (plus)
- CPR/First Aid/Lifeguard certified (plus)
How to Apply:
Please follow this link for complete internship description and application details.