Promoting Professional Development and Best Practice in EE
The deadline for this job has passed and it is not visible on the eePRO Jobs page.
Deadline to Apply:
Sunday, April 15, 2018, 5:00pm
Reporting to the Executive Director, the Executive Assistant will support the Executive Director to ensure that the responsibilities of senior leadership are fulfilled on task and on time.
- Maintain NCSE calendar for senior leadership, specifically scheduling the Board of Directors;
- Maintain accurate record of grant deadlines, reports due, event dates, and other priorities for organization;
- Coordinate membership and leadership meetings;
- Take minutes and record action items during leadership meetings;
- Work closely with Executive Director to prepare and circulate board meeting agenda and advanced materials;
- Manage travel arrangements for senior leadership;
- Maintain office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level and place orders for supplies;
- Processing invoices and reconciling credit cards;
- Participate in bi-weekly NCSE staff meetings;
- Other activities as needed.
- Candidate should have a minimum of two years experience, preferably as an executive assistant;
- Excellent organization and project management;
- Skilled in Google Apps and Microsoft Office Suite, with high level of general computer competency;
- Knowledge of Salesforce a plus;
- Bachelor's degree.
The position requires
- Extremely organized with meticulous attention to detail, and strong follow-through;
- Creative problem solver;
- Self starter with demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks and deadlines;
- Ability to work well alone and collaborate effectively and collegially with others;
- Interest in learning the workings of a small nonprofit organization.
How to Apply:
Please submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than April 1. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Early submission is recommended.