Promoting Professional Development and Best Practice in EE
The deadline for this job has passed and it is not visible on the eePRO Jobs page.
Deadline to Apply:
Monday, August 15, 2016, 12:00pm
Leadership & Management
- Ensure ongoing programmatic excellence, rigorous program evaluation, and consistent quality of finance and administration, fundraising, communications, and systems; recommend timelines and resources needed to achieve the strategic goals.
- Actively engage and energize MOS volunteers, board members, event committees, partnering organizations, and funders.
- Develop, maintain, and support a strong board of directors; serve as ex-officio of each committee, seek and build board involvement with strategic direction for both ongoing operations and prospective new programs.
- Lead, coach, develop, and retain MOS ‘s senior management team.
- Ensure effective systems to track scaling progress, and regularly evaluate program components, so as to measure successes that can be effectively communicated to the board, funders, and other constituents.
Fundraising & Communications
- Expand local revenue generating and fundraising activities to support existing program operations and regional expansion while simultaneously retiring mortgage debt.
- Deepen and refine all aspects of communications—from web presence to external relations, with the goal of creating a stronger brand.
- Use external presence and relationships to garner new opportunities.
Planning & New Business
- Design the regional expansion and complete the strategic business planning process for the program expansion into new markets.
- Begin to build partnerships in new markets, establishing relationships with prospective funders and political and community leaders in those areas.
- Be an external local, regional and national presence who publishes and communicates program results with an emphasis on the successes of the core program as a model for replication and expansion.
- The ED will be thoroughly committed to MOS’s mission. S/he should have proven leadership, coaching/mentoring and relationship management experience. Concrete demonstrable experience and other qualifications include:
- Advanced degree, with at least 10 years of senior management experience; track record of effectively leading and regionally and/or nationally scaling a “performance-and-outcomes”-based organization and staff; ability to point to specific examples of having developed and implemented strategies that have taken an organization to the next stage of growth.
- Unwavering commitment to quality programs and data-driven program evaluation.
- Excellence in organizational management with the ability to coach staff, manage, and develop high-performance teams, set and achieve strategic objectives, and manage a budget.
- Past success working with a board of directors with the ability to cultivate existing board member relationships and future board prospects.
- Strong marketing, public relations, and fundraising experience with the ability to engage a wide range of stakeholders and cultures.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; a persuasive and passionate communicator with excellent interpersonal and multidisciplinary project skills.
- Action-oriented, entrepreneurial, adaptable, and innovative approach to business planning.
- Ability to work effectively in collaboration with diverse groups of people.
- Passion, idealism, integrity, positive attitude, mission-driven, and self-directed.
How to Apply: