Promoting Professional Development and Best Practice in EE
Executive Director - Wesselman Nature Society
This job has expired and is not visible on the eePRO Jobs page.
- Bachelor’s degree in Biology, Natural Resources, Environmental Education or related, relevant field.
- Seven years of relevant and progressive experience working in a nature center or related organization in the nonprofit sector.
- Three years of administration experience including supervision and leading staff, budgeting and fund raising.
Candidates for the position will be able to demonstrate:
- Strong leadership, communication, and people skills.
- Dedication and experience to a team approach.
- Enthusiasm and focus without direct supervision.
- Passion about the organization and its mission.
- History of success in strategic planning, leadership, and execution.
- Successful experience with capital campaigns, grant writing and fundraising.
- Comfort and clarity with public speaking, working with diverse groups of stakeholders, and direct solicitation of donors.
Position Description may be found at Indeed.com by searching for the Executive Director position in Evansville, Indiana.
How to Apply:
Are you ready for an exciting opportunity at a wonderful place, strong mission, great community and dedicated staff?
If yes, send a cover letter and resume to Chair, Search & Screen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application reviews begin August 28th, 2017 and the process will continue until the position is filled.
Total compensation including salary and benefits will range from $55,000-$75,000. Wesselman Nature Society is an equal opportunity employer.