Promoting Professional Development and Best Practice in EE
Full-Time Preschool Teacher
The deadline for this job has passed and it is not visible on the eePRO Jobs page.
Deadline to Apply:
Friday, June 24, 2022, 5:15pm
Website:Hartley Nature Center
Hartley Nature Preschool seeks a preschool teacher to be part of the teaching team fulfilling the school’s mission of inspiring life-long connections with nature through education, play, and exploration while supporting the whole child’s development and preparing children for school. Hartley Nature Preschool operates as a program of Hartley Nature Center, a non-profit environmental learning center located within the 600+ acre Hartley Park in Duluth, Minnesota.
Full-Time Preschool Teacher at Hartley Nature Center
- Title: Preschool Teacher
- Reports to: Preschool Director and Assistant Preschool Director
- Status: Full-time
- Classification: Non-exempt
- Term: School year (mid-August through May) - with opportunities for summer employment
- Full-time, approximately 38-40 hours/week
- Pay Range: Starting at $16-$17/hour, depending on qualifications
- Benefits: Paid holidays, paid sick leave, program discounts, 3% contribution to Simple IRA, flexible summer and school break work opportunities
- See job description on the Hartley Nature Center website for full position details
Hartley is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, creed, sexual orientation/identity/expression, marital status or familial status.
Position Start Date:
Monday, August 15, 2022
How to Apply:
Position open until filled.
Submit the following:
- Cover letter
- Unofficial transcript(s)
- Names and contact information for three references
Email your application to:
Kaitlin Erpestad, Preschool Director, pronouns: she/her
Hartley Nature Center
3001 Woodland Ave Duluth, MN 55803
No phone inquiries, please.
Approximately 38-40 hours/week, August 15, 2022-June 1, 2023. Starting wage is $16-17/hour depending on qualification of lead or assistant teacher. See job description for qualification requirements.