Promoting Professional Development and Best Practice in EE
This job has expired and is not visible on the eePRO Jobs page.
PEEC Instructor positions are typically three to ten-month appointments, with the possibility of renewal for the following year. The 2017 season will begin in late February and most employment will run through mid-November. We also welcome applications from those wishing to start in April or May and work through August. Most instructors will work with our nature-themed day camp from late-June to mid-August.
Job responsibilities will include the following:
- Plan and deliver environmental education programs
- Develop program activities & lessons facilitated at the center
- Assist with facility upkeep and receptionist duties
- Qualifications for Instructor positions include: a college degree in Environmental Science, Biology, Ecology, Education, or related discipline, experience teaching and/or working with groups, an ability to work independently and as a team player, a positive and progressive mindset, and an orientation towards working to complete tasks with quality.
- Certifications in First Aid, CPR, AED, and/or Lifeguarding are desirable.
- Alumni of AmeriCorps, Peace Corps, or other National and Community Service programs are encouraged to apply.
- All hires must submit to Criminal Background checks, including fingerprinting & child abuse clearances.
How to Apply:
To Apply: Send a cover letter stating position desired, resume, and three references to:
538 Emery Road, Dingmans Ferry, PA 18328
**Zipped files and attachments with the generic file resume" become trapped in our spam filters. Please rename files and send PDF files if possible.