Promoting Professional Development and Best Practice in EE
Kentucky Green & Healthy Schools Coordinator
The deadline for this job has passed and it is not visible on the eePRO Jobs page.
Deadline to Apply:
Friday, April 10, 2020, 11:00pm
- Promote KGHS to teachers and administrators.
- Work with applicants for nomination to the US Department of Education Green Ribbon Schools program.
- Conduct teacher professional development workshops.
- Research and share best practices for K-12 environmental education.
- Maintain records of school service learning projects.
- Administer grants to participating schools.
- Plan and coordinate the annual KGHS and KY NEED Youth Summit and Awards Luncheon.
- Foster collaborations with businesses.
- Travel regularly around Kentucky to participating schools.
- Travel infrequently outside of Kentucky for conferences.
The person in this position will be required to work from the office in Frankfort approximately one day per week, with the option to do the remainder remotely.
How to Apply:
To apply, submit a resume, cover letter, and writing sample to Wesley Bullock at firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline to apply is March 23, 2020.
$20 per hour (no benefits)