Promoting Professional Development and Best Practice in EE
This job has expired and is not visible on the eePRO Jobs page.
Website:Keystone Science School
- Preparation of food
- Serve meals to clients, staff and others and occasionally the clearing of tables
- Prepare and service of beverages to staff, clients and others
- Wash and dry kitchen pots/utensils and ensure their proper storage
- Clean the kitchen area (floors, cookers etc.)
- Ensure a high level of health and safety, cleanliness and food hygiene and ensure that safe working practices are followed
- Report any problems to the Cafeteria Chef II or a responsible staff manager
- Take stock and storage of product, including checking deliveries
- To adhere to existing working practices, methods, procedures, undertake relevant training and development activities and to respond positively to new and alternative systems
- Carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities within the overall function, commensurate with the grading and level of responsibilities of the position
- Other duties as assigned.
How to Apply:
Complete the Employment Application found under our Employment Page at www.KeystoneScienceSchool.org.
Application materials will be accepted until position is filled.