Promoting Professional Development and Best Practice in EE
Land Steward Intern
The deadline for this job has passed and it is not visible on the eePRO Jobs page.
Deadline to Apply:
Friday, February 23, 2018, 10:00pm
- Perform control activities to eradicate emerging and widespread populations of invasive species.Control activities will include mechanical removal and application of herbicides.
- Use a GPS to post the boundaries of FoHVOS preserves.
- Rare species monitoring, this includes searching for rare species and management of threats.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by the Stewardship Director and Land Steward.
- Conduct physically strenuous field work in rugged terrain
How to Apply:
To apply, please send the following materials by 2-23-18:
1. A resume (maximum of two pages)
2. A cover letter addressing how your education/experience qualifies you to accomplish the job duties listed above
3. Names, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and mailing addresses of three references to:
Friends of Hopewell Valley Open Space
P.O. Box 395
Pennington, New Jersey 08534