Promoting Professional Development and Best Practice in EE
LCM Intern -Science Education Center
The deadline for this job has passed and it is not visible on the eePRO Jobs page.
Deadline to Apply:
Tuesday, August 1, 2017, 5:00pm
- Provide quality teaching for the assigned classes.
- Set up and take down equipment needed for various teaching settings.
- Review and update of program materials and curriculum.
- Assist in the care of the Center’s resources, including live animals.
- Participate and learn about native communities restoration work.
Assist with the planning and execution of youth retreats
- Is a professing Christian committed to following, in both spirit and practice, the principles listed in Timber-lee’s statement of Faith.
- Bachelor degree
- excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to traverse the multi-terrain campground during all seasons of the year.
- Able to lift and carry equipment weighing up to 50 pounds.