Promoting Professional Development and Best Practice in EE
Limnology Lab/Field Research Assistant
The deadline for this job has passed and it is not visible on the eePRO Jobs page.
Deadline to Apply:
Wednesday, February 28, 2018, 11:00am
- Assist Lab Manager with analyzing water samples for pH, conductivity, turbidity, chlorophyll-a, total phosphorus, ANC, and E. coli
- Maintenance of database and computer data analysis of water quality test results
- Collect water samples from in-lake and tributary sampling sites
- Attendance at, or graduation from, an accredited college
- Good public relations and commmunication skills
- Good computer skills - word processing and spreadsheet at a minimum
- Approximate time requirements range from 20 to 30 hours per week, but flexibility is a must!
- Interest in learning through hands on experiences
- Some flexibility in days and hours worked
- Must be detail oriented!
- Some experience or course work in water resources or limnology preferred
- Physical ability to do moderately demanding field-work
How to Apply:
Email resume (with references) and cover letter stating your interest in and qualifications for the internship to:
Ms. Teriko MacConnell, CSC/LSPA
541 Main Street
New London, NH 03257