Promoting Professional Development and Best Practice in EE
Manager of Education Programs
The deadline for this job has passed and it is not visible on the eePRO Jobs page.
Deadline to Apply:
Friday, March 31, 2017, 12:00am
Who We Are Looking For:
- A Manager of Education Programs that is responsible for developing and ensuring a consistent delivery of the mission based interpretative & engagement experience at the Philadelphia Zoo.
What You Will Do:
- Manages the delivery of the day-to-day interpretative experience at the Philadelphia Zoo.
- Develops and deploys consistent and comprehensive training programs.
- Oversees the department administrative needs.
- Manage the research and development of both formal and informal programs.
- Assists in all other education programs as required.
What This Role Requires:
- A Bachelor’s degree and five years of relevant work with youth in an informal education setting.
- Experience with database management and manipulation.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule which will include weekends, evenings, & holidays.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, stimulating interaction between visitors and Zoo staff.
What We Can Offer You:
- Competitive Pay – We recognize talent and we pay to keep it
- Medical, Dental, Vision –While you have our back on the grounds, we cover yours’ with health insurance
- Annual Leave – We all need a break from time to time
- 401K – There will come a time, when you are ready to retire
- Family membership pass with complimentary tickets – (Warning: You will become a celebrity amongst your family & friends once they hear you work for America’s 1st Zoo)
How to Apply:
If you are interested in applying for this position, please use the following link: https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=15529321