Promoting Professional Development and Best Practice in EE
Masters of Natural Resources
The deadline for this job has passed and it is not visible on the eePRO Jobs page.
Deadline to Apply:
Monday, August 9, 2021, 12:15am
Website:University of Idaho - MOSS
This one-year experience supports two degree options: a Master of Natural Resources (MNR) or a graduate certificate that enhances a current M.S. or Ph.D. study plan. Each option provides students with experience and marketability.
Graduate residents in the Environmental Education and Science Communication program:
- Participate in hands-on coursework in ecology, science communication, place-based education, and leadership. Use link for a student perspective.
- Transform lives by teaching in an award-winning K-12 mentored teaching practicum.
- Engage in social-ecological issues of a rural Idaho town.
- Learn through a student-centered 1:6 university faculty to graduate student ratio
- Immerse themselves in a supportive, community-based, learning experience
- Build skills for a wide range of professions. Visit our alumni webpage to see examples of the many career paths of graduates.
- Participate in a once in a lifetime trip into the Taylor Wilderness Research Station located in the heart of the Frank Church/River of No Return Wilderness.
- Live and work surrounded by the rivers, lakes and mountains of the Idaho Rockies
Position Start Date:
Monday, August 9, 2021
How to Apply:
Ask about scholarship funding.
To inquire about application details and scholarships, contact Leslie Dorsey, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 208-885-1085.
Tuition, Fees, and Scholarships, here: