Promoting Professional Development and Best Practice in EE
Member Experience Coordinator
The deadline for this job has passed and it is not visible on the eePRO Jobs page.
Deadline to Apply:
Friday, March 31, 2017, 12:00pm
The Member Experience Coordinator is responsible for implementing aspects of AmeriCorps member onboarding, enrollment, orientation, training, exit, and post service success. The position works closely with program staff to onboard and off board members, create training curricula, coordinate orientations and training events, distribute and collect performance and program evaluations, and develop resources to support members during service.
- Status: Full-time, non-exempt (hourly)
- Benefits: Health and dental insurance; generous paid time-off; retirement plan; professional development opportunities
- Location: Saint Paul, MN
- Demonstrated experience designing, facilitating, and coordinating training for small and large groups
- Substantial amount of problem solving and organizing ability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for internal and external relations
- Ability to communicate effectively with applicants, corpsmembers, and alumni from diverse backgrounds
- Ability to work well within deadlines, multi-task, and be flexible with the scope of responsibilities
- Proficiency with Microsoft programs is required and experience with database management is preferred
- Knowledge of AmeriCorps programming policies and procedures. Experience with AmeriCorps or similar development programs for young people is preferred
- This position requires a valid driver’s license and good driving record
- A four-year degree in a related field is preferred
- Onboard placed members, including verifying completion of pre-hire documents, assembling and aiding in the completion of personnel file paperwork, communicating start date and orientation information, and other pre-service requirements
- Complete member enrollment in AmeriCorps federal database
- Communicate member benefits and act as point of contact for member benefit inquiries. Member benefits include: stipend, health insurance, child care, loan forbearance, and education award
- Plan, coordinate and facilitate program training events, including crew leader, crew member and youth orientations and mid-year retreats; involvement depends on program design and size
- Help coordinate regional trainings events, education days and end of service term events in cooperation with regional program staff
- Provide post service resources for members, including information on education awards, service and employment opportunities, and continuing education
- Coordinate distribution and receipt of member exit paperwork including end of program evaluations, alumni forms, post-service assessments, etc.
- Manage member personnel files to ensure compliance with regulations. Audit files as requested
- Develop and maintain training resources including: Education Access webpage, monthly email messages, safety messages, lesson plans, curricula, etc.
- Work with program staff to develop comprehensive training plans for Programs/Districts that provide consistent core elements and/or unique plans for specific needs/projects
How to Apply:
For more details and a complete list of qualifications and requirements, please visit our employment page at http://www.conservationcorps.org/employment.
TO APPLY, submit resume and cover letter to HR@conservationcorps.org with “Member Experience Coordinator” in the subject line.
DEADLINE: March 31, 2017
QUESTIONS? Contact Candice McElroy, Grants Administrator
firstname.lastname@example.org or 651-209-9900 x24