Promoting Professional Development and Best Practice in EE
Multiple seasonal education & customer service positions at Seattle Aquarium
This job has expired and is not visible on the eePRO Jobs page.
The Seattle Aquarium’s conservation and education department is hiring seasonal positions for spring and summer 2017. Multiple positions are available, working with a variety of audiences: school groups, the general public on local beaches, and summer camp participants.
The conservation and education department focuses on providing valuable, inclusive, innovative and entertaining experiences for our audiences. If you are excited about engaging diverse audiences in order to inspire conservation of our marine environment, we want to talk to you!
We are accepting applications for the following part-time, temporary positions:
- Beach captain (60–80 hours average, February–November)
- Camp counselor (435 hours average, June–August)
- Camp lead instructor (475 hours average, June–August)
- Camp operations lead (530 hours average, June–August)
- Citizen science instructor (170 hours average, February–June)
- Greeter/ticket taker (400 hours average, April–early September)
- Marine science instructor (250 hours average, February–June)
How to Apply:
To apply: To view all open job descriptions and application instructions, visit SeattleAquarium.org/jobs.
Application deadlines vary from as early as December 30, 2016 to “open until filled.” Visit our job board to read specific application deadlines and instructions.
The Seattle Aquarium is a progressive, equal opportunity employer that values a diverse workforce. All candidates are encouraged to apply.