Promoting Professional Development and Best Practice in EE
Naturalist Field School Director
The deadline for this job has passed and it is not visible on the eePRO Jobs page.
Deadline to Apply:
Friday, November 18, 2016, 3:00pm
The NFS Director will lead, influence, manage and maintain NFS-related environmental education programs, molding ACES’ sites into an environmental learning center leader in both children’s and adult environmental education.
This agenda is supported at the highest level in the organization, a key ingredient for success. The Director will participate in designing the methodology for approaching and achieving success of the program and drive its application. This is a rare opportunity to apply passion, technical knowledge, project management, and communication and people skills to facilitate cutting-edge environmental education practices.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Direct all aspects of the youth Naturalist Field School educational program.
- Direct all aspects of the adult Naturalist Field School educational program.
- Create, manage and improve educational events.
- Support visitor experience improvements at all sites, including customer service mentoring, exhibits, activities, and family programs.
- Support site management at Hallam Lake, including general maintenance, surveillance and risk management.
- Assist with grant writing, including semi-annual alternative transportation grants.
- Manage retail operations at Hallam Lake and Rock Bottom Ranch sites.
- Assist with ACES special events.
- Participate in data base, website, and technology changes, upgrades and improvements.
- Other duties as assigned to further the mission of ACES.
Visit ACES website for complete job description:http://www.aspennature.org/work-aces/positions-available-now/naturalist-field-school-director
How to Apply:
For the complete job description, desired qualifications, and application details, please visit: http://www.aspennature.org/work-aces/positions-available-now/naturalist-field-school-director