Promoting Professional Development and Best Practice in EE
The deadline for this job has passed and it is not visible on the eePRO Jobs page.
Deadline to Apply:
Friday, June 9, 2017, 5:00pm
Full-time for 160 days September 2017 to June 2018, $10.50 per hour; on-campus housing provided, board provided during residential program season.
- Bachelor's degree in natural science, education, recreation or other related degree required (graduating seniors May/June 2017 also acceptable).
- Must be currently enrolled or willing to enroll in Cuesta College's Cooperative Work Experience Education Program.
- California residents must hold a valid California driver's license. Non-residents must hold a valid United States drivers license.
- First Aid and CPR certification (provided by SLOCOE) must be obtained within 30 days of employment.
- Copy of Transcript (Transcript page showing proof of degree OR copy of degree)
- Letter of Introduction
- Letter(s) of Recommendation