Promoting Professional Development and Best Practice in EE
This job has expired and is not visible on the eePRO Jobs page.
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY:
The Office Manager is responsible for maintaining day-to-day operations of the Center for Diversity & the Environment’s (CDE) Portland office.
This position will assist with a variety of administrative, logistic and clerical tasks related to development, program delivery, and administrative functions.
This position plays a central role supporting the smooth functioning of CDE while also assisting our Director.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- General Office Management
- Handle day-to-day operations of the office, including maintenance of office equipment
- Provide administrative support, including database input, generation of lists and coordinating mailings
- Order and maintaining stock of office supplies
- Pick up, sort and send office mail
- Assist with bank deposits
- Manage electronic files on server
- Perform myriad of miscellaneous tasks as needed
Executive Assistant Duties:
- Assist with communications including writing and editing correspondence.
- Assist with various daily activities and projects.
- Prepare and distribute notes from meetings
- Compiling Director receipts, completing expense and mileage reports
- Create PowerPoint presentations and conduct research
- Manage the Director’s calendar and arrange meetings
- Make travel arrangements
- Support database migration & continued updates of information
- Generate letters, labels and lists
- Conduct database queries, list generation and data analysis
- Other developmentsupport duties as assigned
Logistics & administration:
- Provide logistical support and administration for various CDE activities
- Coordinate event outreach and scheduling
- Manage program registration
- Respond to program inquiries
- Maintain and refine a portfolio of CDE program delivery materials
- Other duties as needed
- Minimum three years of office management experience
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Suite,Quick Books,database management platforms and constant contact
- Proven strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent editing skills for content and grammar/spelling
- Proven organizational and administrative skills and attention to detail
- Sophisticated knowledge of the Internet, including collaborative cloud-based tools
- Proven solid electronic file management skills
- Ability to organize time, manage diverse activities, and meet critical deadlines
- Ability to coordinate the schedule and contacts of Director
- Experience confidently working and communicating with diverse groups of people
- Confident and poised with the public
- Event organizing experience
- Ability to manage administrative support staff/volunteers
Special Considerations/Restrictions of the Position:
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Ability to lift 25 lbs.
How to Apply:
Please submit résumé and cover letter to Queta González at
email@example.com using the subject line– Office Manager
This position is a 1FTE (40 hours/week) non-exempt hourly position. This
schedule may vary to include some weekends and evenings. Pay Range
is $15.00-$20.00 per hour, depending on experience.