Promoting Professional Development and Best Practice in EE
Outdoor Education Instructor
The deadline for this job has passed and it is not visible on the eePRO Jobs page.
Deadline to Apply:
Tuesday, May 31, 2016, 11:00pm
Website:Apply for the position
- Facilitates outdoor education and teambuilding programs at Camp Lakewood.
- Delivers evening programs at Camp Lakewood.
- Facilitates high ropes and teambuilding programs at Trout Lodge and Camp Lakewood.
- Ensures timely preparation of equipment and facility for scheduled programs.
- Ensures optimal customer service for all Trout Lodge /Camp Lakewood guests.
- Maintains a positive working relationship with all staff at YMCA Trout Lodge/Camp Lakewood.
- Provides the maintenance department with timely information pertaining to the upkeep, maintenance and operation of assigned program areas and related equipment.
- Assists with the planning and facilitation of all community programs as assigned.
- Follows staff policies and procedures.
- Reports damaged or lost program equipment in an appropriate and timely manner.
- Attends and contributes to weekly program meetings.
- Participates in continuing training programs when offered and consistently works to add new and exciting programming to the Camp Lakewood Outdoor Education program.
- Performs other job related tasks as assigned.
How to Apply:
or email resume to Matt Engel at email@example.com
Position starts at $45 per day and includes meals and housing.