Promoting Professional Development and Best Practice in EE
Outdoor Education Instructor
This job has expired and is not visible on the eePRO Jobs page.
Website:Camp Wesley Woods
- Teach standards-based environmental education classes
- Lead high ropes courses, climbing, and challenge courses
- No overnight supervision of students required, but facilitation of some evening activities and programs needed
- Meal-time direction
- Some weekends required
- Experience working with children and adapting programs to various ages
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Comfortable at a Christian facility, as we are a ministry of the United Methodist Church
- Due to the nature of this position’s work with children, applicants will be subject to criminal background checks and motor vehicle record disclosure.
Position Start Date:
Monday, August 15, 2016
How to Apply:
Submit cover letter, resume, and at least two professional references to Melissa Hutchinson, Outdoor Education Director:
- by mail at 329 Wesley Woods Rd, Townsend, TN 37882
- by email at email@example.com
Applications will be reviewed as they are received until all positions are filled.
Salary is $270 to $300 per week, commensurate with experience; onsite lodging and most meals are included.
(865)448-2246 x 223